Aurora World Education Services is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This website is owned and operated by Aurora World Education Services.
We are committed to adopting the highest standards when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide the services you have requested, including:
- Processing your orders and refunds
- Managing the accounts you hold with us
This is so we can provide the services to you in line with our contractual obligations to you. We may use your personal information when we communicate with you, in order to:
- Contact you about our services, for example by phone, email or post or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you register to our services, we may collect:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), date of birth, gender, and passport or ID number
- Your interests, preferences and
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To fulfil any agreement we have with you, including booking your course or booking an exam, confirming your schedule, contacting you if there are changes to your course schedule, and responding to your enquiries or requests.
To keep you informed about our products and services, special offers and events. You can unsubscribe from these platforms at any time.
You have the right to see or access the personal information we hold about you. To receive a copy, please email us email@example.com
In addition, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
- rectify the information we hold about you;
- erase your personal information;
- restrict our use of your personal information;
- object to our use of your personal information;
- withdraw any consents you have provided for our use of your personal information;
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability); and
- lodge complaint with your local data protection
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report your concerns and we will take appropriate steps to amend our records.
Please note that we will likely require additional information from you in order to honour your requests.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Aurora World Education Services will retain customer data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of Aurora World Education Services, or as required by relevant laws.
We also retain your information to make your future interactions with us convenient and to personalize communication and the products and services offered to you.
LIVE CHAT SERVICE
We use WhatsApp Messenger to supply and support our live chat service, which we use to handle customer enquiries in real time. We only collect the data needed to provide our services. If you use the live chat service on our website we will collect your name, email address, city of residence and the contents of your live chat session.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
Service Providers: We work with carefully selected Service Providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us with technology services, storing and combining data, processing payments and advertising. We only share personal information that enables our Service Providers to provide their services.
Some of the Service Providers we work with operate online media channels, and they place relevant online advertising for our products and services, on those online media channels on our behalf. For example, you may see an advert for our products and services when you use a particular social media site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access to that information. Customer data is stored in our secure server which requires security authentication to access.
Our websites are secured using an SSL Certificate. It secures all data as it is passed from your browser to our website’s server. Nevertheless there is no transfer method via the internet and no method of electronic storage which is 100% safe. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose to us by email or online Stored data on our internal systems are protected via firewall. Access is only given to specific users via access control both on ‘user level’ and ‘network level’.
By visiting the www.auroraworldeducation.com website you agree and consent that we and third parties can store and access IP addresses, cookies, and use other tracking methods to collect aggregated data about website usage.
Modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can set your browsers or devices to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time.
Improve the way our work
Deliver relevant online advertising
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Tothird party advertising and social media platforms to provide personalized
- Lawenforcement or governmental organizations where we are required to do so by any applicable law.
- Yourfriend, if you make a “refer a friend” request or similar.
- Ifyou have enrolled in our courses through your organization, we will share your data, course attendance and test results with your employer upon their
- If you register for a standardized test (e.g. IELTS, PTE, CELPIP), the following information is provided tothe language qualification exam; first name, data of birth, gender and copy of your passport or Emirates. Aurora World Education Services will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
We may change this policy from time to time without notice and the updated version will be posted on this page. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re aware of the changes.