IELTS Writing Master Class
An exclusive-learning course for IELTS writing preparation with a particular focus on how to improve your writing for both the IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training tests.
- Identify areas for improvement in your IELTS writing skills
- Learn IELTS-related vocabulary and grammatical structures for high Band scores
- Regular practice of official IELTS writing task 1 and 2 questions
- Direct feedback and support from your IELTS instructor
- Unlimited corrections and feedback on your writing task assignments
- Learn the essential IELTS skills strategies for writing a high Band score answer
Private (One-to-One) Course
Flexible | Minimum of 12 hours
In-class & Online classes available
|COURSE DURATION||16 hours|
|WEEKDAY CLASSES||2-hour classes x 2 per week|
We at Aurora World Education are well aware that IELTS writing tasks can be very challenging. For this reason, we highly recommend that you do some writing practice and get feedback from someone who is an experienced IELTS instructor.
This course is designed for IELTS General Training and IELTS Academic candidates who need help with mastering their writing.
- Task 1 General IELTS Training: Letter Writing(minimum 150 words)
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Training: Descriptive summary of a chart, table, graph, map or process diagram (minimum 150 words)
- Task 2 Essay Writing (minimum 250 words)
Your teacher will give you multiple practice tests to do at home. You can submit these in your own time via email (sent to your course trainer) and feedback and discuss during your online class.
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format
- Practice by completing IELTS writing practice tests
- Get quality feedback and support from your teacher
- Identify your areas of improvement for writing skills
- Build your vocabulary bank
- Learn the required formats for academic and letter writing
- Learn key IELTS skills such as paraphrasing, grammar structures and making complex sentences.